Project 301

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks nice! You always do great work with your machines!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ec734a291dc498727ecc99bc82342f8f.jpg

I like the location there and the shortness of the lines. When you get some more testing in I'd like to know how it works.

With the Raptor frame you dont get as much room yo mount like a warrior so kind of sucks. This was best option i could figure out and not be in risk of getting damaged.
38c9bc9c210e350d33fb3d466ee8e5ce.jpg

With the 20" tire and that gear ratio, that's already low isn't? That has to be close to stock. I run 20" tires and 14/40.

Yeah, I forgot they come stock with a 20" rear tire. Do you ride a lot of tight trails?

Ya thats my preferred riding. I have my 660 geared for more open, so i bring the one depending on place i ride

I like the tight trails too. We went riding up by Gaylord on July 4th weekend, and the trails we rode were super tight and fun. I don't know how far you guys go north for riding but I'd recommend those trails if you are ever up there. I have some videos of it on my youtube channel. There called Big Bear-Crapo Creek Trails. The connector is the best part between the two loops. I can link you the video of the connector if you want to watch it.

Back