Hazleton/Freeland area

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spego

Reaction score
Anyone around the Hazleton/Freeland area that rides (or wants to ride the area)? I ride several times a week but most of my buddies are too busy with work or kids. Just figured I would see if anyone was around that would want to ride some time. I'm usually out by myself.

I am about an hour and a half away in schuylkill county

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me know if you want to make the trip out this way. I am willing to go other places too so if you are planning a ride sometime let me know I'll take a trip. I do not have a RAC permit if you ride out there I couldn't go. I have been to the AOAA before and it was ok.....again I was solo though probably would have been more fun with a group.

I used to ride up there all the time. We used to park at Sandy Valley Campground and hit the pits and trails from Hazleton to Freeland all the up to Rt 80. I heard they really cracked down on riding in the area. You don`t have any problems with cops?

No I haven't seen any around this year. Not many riders either so I guess there isn't much of a reason.

It is usually me and my son that ride together I have a predator and a warrior I don't know if you would be interested but there will be a poker run August the 1st at Llewellyn fire house it's like 30 miles check it out on Facebook or just type in the fire house name its 30.00 a rider

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back