DeadLast

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well guys, sorry I have been a chitty Admin and MIA for awhile on here. I miss it and you guys too. I'm ready to get back at it now though. I got a ring on ma finger and time to burn once again.

Any limited free time was put into a Yota frame and a Polaris 500. the Madcow has been sitiing, But at least the engine is back together!!!! AND......its getting taken apart again Hahahah. The whole quad is getting disassembled FOR THE LAST TIME!!!! Why? Well, I'm getting its PC'd! Lil wedding gift to myself. Next pic that are going up will be the final form of the madcow. Promise! I really hope to ride it before the snow starts to fall.

you know, how long has it been since this thing ran??? good god man, FINISH IT ALREADY. lol

What do you bet that it flat out refuses to run? Lol. Compression, fuel, spark, etc... and yet, it just does not want to start and run. ;) lol. Hope that ring fits well!

No, that would be my luck Pat. lol. good luck with keeping that ring bro, both on yours and her fingers! you already know all you need on the cow!

Hahah. I'm back bitches. Its been over a year since it last ran, ******* disgusting, I know.

Engine has been back together. I need to drop in the new battery i just picked up and it will fire right up, well, that is if the new carb is magically set perfect.

Anyways, its almost all apart and ready to be blasted for PC.

Last items on my list is are: Duner intake, Duner YFZ rear caliper mount and a +2 stem. THEN, i just wanna rippp. It's time I finally get to enjoy it, right?

Hey me and you have the same thing in common, I rode mine for the first time this year this past weekend.... except mine started right up even with old gas in it haha.

Just keep dumping money into it, **** it, a project is never over till its sold... and you better not even think about that :tup:

Back