Project: XC Race Quad

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schppppeeiiddiiiee

Reaction score
... stay tuned :D

warriorparts001_zps580b90c3.jpg

no pics yet( batteries died in the cold) but the progress i have is i have stripped one of the bolts on the pickup coil, but on a more positive note, hipers are bought.. and precision damper is bought.

thanks guys! Here's a pic of my warrior

IMG_20131118_183604497_zps2c30d27c.jpg

oh wait.. it's under pile of boxes all the way in the back.. well here's an older pic

Picture1104.jpg

An he's just joking its in the back tipped on its back wheels behind all that ****.

yea that's forsure! The warrior has broken for about 2 years now.. started having an intermittent spark issue and i tried a new cdi and coil and they had no affect, bought a stator but never got around to changing it. Even though when i tested it it tested fine.

oh ****, the ole "where's my glove box guy" is still hanging around here? lol, jk bro. that's been a damn minute since i been on s10f haha

cool project bro

The update is about a month ago i started replacing the stator and stripped a bolt, just got a new girlfriend so i havn't done anything quad related since.

Back