• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Switch w/plug & key

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BANSHEE CHAOS

Reaction score
When I got the Warrior back from the thieving junkies, it was missing the entire switch. Looks like the idiots started trying to pry it out then realized how easy it can be to get the nut loose. Luckily the plug is still on the harness. Yamaha joint wants $67.41 for a new one. Anybody have an old one laying around they can spare pretty economical?

Daaaaaang!!!! $6, $7, $8.... All less than $20 that I just glanced at. Probably where the Yamaha joint here gets em. Didn't even halfway expect that cheap. Much obliged!

A little shy of $7 and free shipping! Delivers next week... Could've shot for Thursday delivery for the bargain basement low low price of FIFTY FIVE MORE DAMN DOLLARS!!! Another $5 and I could've picked one up 16 miles away myself. I can use booster cables to the starter lug for a few days at that price.

Back