Be careful in the short creek beds

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nukacola

Reaction score
Seriously the thing is less than a foot wide but probably 6 inches deep. My buddy and I got stuck in one direction going through it. Winch saved us no problem. We thought just ride through it fast going back out. He made it cuz he planted the front tires in and then rammed through it.

I did not. I decide to full throttle through it like an idiot. Front wheels stopped me real quick like a fricking wall and I about went over the handle bars. Banged the side of my chest and ribs on the right side. Knocked the **** out of me. I was down for a minute or so to get my breath. Severe pain for a couple days.

I'm still bruised and in a bit of pain, been a week now. Huge titty and side bruise lol. Be ******* careful, guys!

NOTE: I'm not as experienced as he is, only been riding about 3 months and not all that much. But I do LEARN every time I do something stupid. I'll keep practicing and see myself out now.

HAHAHA my brother literally just did the same thing on his blaster, no offense! It was hilarious to watch though!

Back