• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

'87 Warrior - Must Go

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JetFuelBurner

Reaction score
'87 Warrior.

I have gotten to the end of my rope with this quad. Turns out the CDI is bad. This happened after I put over $600 into it to get it ready to ride. Ran great til the CDI went bad. Plenty of power, no smoke. Engine is in great shape. Faded plastics but no cracks that I can recall. Have the pull start minus the cog.

The new parts are:

Brand new Tusk clutch kit.
Brand new Ricky Stator
Brand new ITP Holeshots (still have the whiskers on them!)

Im not going to swap out the entire electrical system so this quad MUST GO!

Help me get this thing out of my garage.

I'd like to recoup at least the cost of the tires. $400.

PM if interested.

Rich

'87 Warrior.

I have gotten to the end of my rope with this quad. Turns out the CDI is bad. This happened after I put over $600 into it to get it ready to ride. Ran great til the CDI went bad. Plenty of power, no smoke. Engine is in great shape. Faded plastics but no cracks that I can recall. Have the pull start minus the cog.

The new parts are:

Brand new Tusk clutch kit.
Brand new Ricky Stator
Brand new ITP Holeshots (still have the whiskers on them!)

Im not going to swap out the entire electrical system so this quad MUST GO!

Help me get this thing out of my garage.

I'd like to recoup at least the cost of the tires. $400.

PM if interested.

Rich
Where you located. I'm thinking about getting a warrior. The yfm family is bulletproof and I like the warrior's looks.

do you have pics? Im in Beaufort Sc

I will take a few and if you pm me your email address, I can send them to you.

No cracks in the plastic but it's faded.

My dad lives in Okatie so I could bring it out there the next time I'm there. Figures, we were just there 3 weeks ago. I could even send him home with it if he comes to our house first. We can work something out.

Back