This my friend, is a wreck.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twistitracing

Reaction score
A month ago, I was in the same situation as WarriorFreak, except I was doing around 120 (mph) on a banshee with an r1 motor that was a friend of mine's, when there was a random hairpin right on the other side of a hill, and I cartwheeled the bike off into the woods after skipping over a 6 foot wide ditch. Of course, being the truly "die hard" rider that my friends now jokingly call me, I held on to the handlebars until one side clipped a tree and got ripped off, taking the left nerf and front tire and 3 of my fingers with it, along with snapping my wrist and thumb in more than 2 places each. The bike was still going end over end doing about 70, so I decided to bail. But of course, karma is a bitch, and had to ram my riding boot in between the bent out pipe and the cylinder, breaking my 5th metatarsal in my foot and straining my calf muscle due to thrashing. When I finally got my foot free, the bike was still cartwheeling at over 50, so when I hit the ground head first, I tore two muscles in my neck and shattered my 7th vertabrate, tore the ligament connecting my collar bone with my shoulder completely in half along with breaking my it and my shoulder, and I also snapped the bone in my upper arm. Rode on the back of my warrior down the road to the hospital and got there right before I passed away from internal bleeding, and also external. Bad day. Still laid up from it, but I'll be riding again next summer!:evilface:

I will. Can you upload from your desktop? I came up with x-rays of my neck after they put the screws in, my collar bone, my wrist, and my humerous. I'll try to dig up a pic of the quad if I can.

I gotta ask. Did you find your fingers?? Or are you missing digits now? Thats a hell of a wreck and you are def lucky to be breathing right now.

Yeah I really am, we found them and the doctors did such a good job the only way you could tell it ever happened is from the scars.

HOLY **** dude I just say the pics of your Xrays. Holy broken bones. The down side is those bones will never be the same agian.

Yeah its truly amazing what they can do these days. And 1998yamahawarrior, they ache whenever there is a storm coming. Its really fascinating but at the same time its pretty sketchy.

Ya I know how that goes, Ive got old injurys that do the same thing. My knees will just suddenly give out and my shoulder will ache when ever the weather gets goofy.

Iv never crashed b4 but iv been bucked off a few times=) my time is coming I know it!

Back