Whoops, I broke it.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll round up a post shortly!!! This time I'll try to make haste! :eek: We better see some broken sh*t in here soon or else this whole forum is one big pussy! ;D

one of my stock shocks broke as a was speeding on 6th gear :eek: almost got f*kd up. that's why i got my elkaz :p ;D

Well here's just the beginning, crappy worn out renthal sprockets, twisted frame, annihilated stock bumper, severely scored stock rotor. ;D

Broken%20001.jpg

....Bentframe,bent steering stem,4 sets of handlebars,one destroyed bumper,stock skids,one Douglas rim,bent AC nerf bar,destroyed grab bar,one bent axle,

Half of this stuff I dont have pics of but Ill post pics of the ones I do.

yamaha-warrior00-03-bikepics-127387.jpg

yamaha-warrior00-03-bikepics-127389.jpg

f4898ac0.jpg

Check out that nerf bar and thats after we bent it back hahaha.

i blew out my rear shock causing it to bottom out and break my frame i would get some pics but its getting fixed. i would have got a new frame with warranty but they said quads arent ment to be jumped, they said they wil split it in half 1100 buck thats nuts. but yet they show the quads in the commercials jumping thats crap.

Nice pic fmf!!! Keep em coming!

Id much rather not have a bunch of pictures of my bike broke hahaha but whenever somethin breaks ill keep the pics comin lol

1100 bucks! A new frame out of my own pocket was 700 brand new from the dealer.

bentstearingsteamandtierod002.jpg

bentstearingsteamandtierod001.jpg

bentstearingsteamandtierod008.jpg

went around a berm too fast and cliped a tree...had a nasty blood bruses on my side where the bar stoped me from flying over the bars....

I broke the head light assm, bent the bars, broke the clutch lever and my arm when I flipped it over.
My most recent is a broken lower ball joint.
f5a55f1c.jpg

ewwww... **** zuzzu, is the rear section twisted up bad? Thats crazy...Must have rusted on the inside...???
Is it fixable? how about a patch and reweld? How easy is it to get frames there?

nah it's fine it's all welded up...it'll break again probably. it wasn't rusted at all. it's a 2003 and i take pretty good care of it..i just ride the piss out of it.

i was doing wheelies one day with my rappy 350....i hit a bump and barly tipped it over i wudnt think it wud damage anything i ve been in worse wrecks less damage....well i bent an a-arm bent the frame bent handlebars...does anyone else have these problems from a small accident?

warriors were meant to be fun - **** happens and we deal with it. that's no reason to stop doing what we do.

Back