Carb help!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cannondale

Reaction score
Hi guys I was rebuilding a carb on a 1994 warrior and the nozzle that goes from the float boat to the outlet of the carb broke off. I'm trying to find a new one but can't find it on the exploded view. Is this one of those parts that can't be ordered? Also what model carb is this? Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_0872.JPG
    IMG_0872.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 12
your carb is junk, head to ebay and buy a zoom zoom haha... i just went down the same exact road... if you find the nozzle it will cost you damn near as much as the zoom zoom carb... you can take the nozzle from the zoom zoom carb of you want, but be warned, they are pressed in...

edit: if you think you can salvage the oem carb, try to find a way to get whats left of the nozzle out before you go buying parts

I did manage to get all the parts of the nozzle out. The more I look the more I realize that getting a different carb is the only way to go. Terrible how just one little nozzle isn't sold commonly.

yeah its pretty dumb.. also the rubber diaphragm under the plastic cover on the side costs as much as a new zoom zoom carb too

Anyone have a carb for sale? I didn't think it'll come to this but it is what it is

I would recommend this carburetor. I have bought multiple products from this company. They are also cheaper than all other brands.

Caltric Carburetor form Ebay
Click Here

Back