• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Need a stock swimgarm asap

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hammy7734

Reaction score
Went to go riding today and i saw this
da8a8e46bfd22912cdd1e31eb086f705.jpg

But i know that were the swingarm bearing sit that is shot so im not going to try to fix this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow thats impressive! i have a stock swingarm and im in NW PA

Looks like $45 shipped is the average for ebay completed items so thats what ill go with.

Text me at 814-229-1544 and i can inspect it tonight and get it out to you tomorrow. You will need bearings for mine. Or possibly reuse yours, tho i would not recommend it. Also im guessing you need a '94 by the spring color. I have both "old" and "newer" style swing arms. let me know, thanks

Is there a difference in a 94 swingarm and an 03 cause i found an 03 one with a carrier and hardware for 70 bucks on ebay

nah you should be good with that as far as i know the only difference is in the carrier from the first gen's (87, 88, maybe 89) Everything from 90 on should be the same.

i would still put new bearings in the pivot point tho, those are a pain that change when it is all together. It is interesting that the one im seeing on ebay has a grease zerk for those bearings. definitly a cool mod if it works as planned

Last edited:
yeah that is the one i was looking at... just an heads up it looks like it has been half ass spray painted, not sure what that means if anything

I bought a swinger pivot bolt from him a few years ago but that's only $20 maybe. He was banned from BansheeHQ. Think he was selling parts,then when folks got em, wasn't the same part as the picture.

Did you hit up bomber, sounded like he'd be able to help you out?

I have some raptor 350 swingarms, not sure if they're the same.

Back