Krazy graphics initial review

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alex456123

Reaction score
So I got some Krazy graphics, and so far I like them. The customer service was awesome. They made product changes within an hour of request and sent pictures. On my approval they printed them same day and shipped them out next day. They shipped via USPS and it came within 3 days. When I opened the package I was in awe at how thick the graphics were. 20 mil didn't seem to me like that much on paper until you have it in your hands. Installation was easy (the biggest pain is getting off the old stickers, lol), and with the 3m adhesive, I don't think they will come off unless you deliberately tear at them or powerwash them up really close. I cleaned the fenders with windex, and dry installed them, as that was my preferred method. The colors are sharp and the kit looks awesome on my quad. Can't wait to go out and show them off! Lol :nanner:
I will add better pictures tomorrow When there is light.

Last edited:
Idk seems alittle overkill and cluttered. But then again mine is very white n plain.

Last edited:
a2utyheh.jpg

No I really like them they look awesome man. I will be getting these when next paycheck comes around. But nice graphics look great

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

loui where did you find those graphics. i want something like that but blue instead of red

i agree looks good. im running rockstar on mine right now

They look like poo!!! Nah Im kidding I like them Alex I just don't like the makers attitude, But he does make nice graphics I even told him so, but he wouldn't shut up!!! The guy even offered to make me some with whatever sponsors I needed, Very cool of him to do so. Like for example buy a graphics kit and it have DWT logo on it, I don't have DWT's, Some companies will switch them out and that's top notch in my book. Overall the graphics look good Alex, Glad you got ya a set

I thought graphics eliminate the need for gas.

No that's a full vinyl wrap. This just adds 4 280mm turbochargers and a 100:1 compression ratio so I need to add my octane boosterz to meh airoplane gaz

Back