broke my pelvis...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alex456123

Reaction score
was at the mounds in mt morris and i was going too fast on a trail(35mph)... well the shorter story is some dumbass decided that a berm for another trail at the end of the trail was a good idea and i fell off the back of the berm, like a 4 foot dropoff and i bailed, fell 4 feet directly on my ass, and cracked my pelvis. oddly there were no bruises anywhere.
GOD MY ASS HURTS!:haha:
well while im not able to ride i guess ill have my lower front mount fixed.
whatever ill be back ridin in a couple weeks!

I know your pain man 10 years ago I fell 6 feet off a ladder and landed on my left foot hyper extended my knee so it was bent the other way knee swelled up like a balloon and a month later when I started walking again Ikept getting a pain in my pelvis went back to Dr. they did a MRI and found out my pelvis had an inch long fracture on the left side
I still get pain in my pelvic area when the weather changes SUCKS

yerp... inch and a half long fracture on the left side. im drugged up tho so im good for now...

hey does anyone make a good ass guard(like knee pads) so this doesnt happen again? lmfao!

My mother broke hers in half when she was 10. Healed crooked so one side is higher then the other.

LOL thats why they put this sign there. Love that place but you gotta watch out for others.

260185_1813682627131_5998444_n.jpg

Im going to St Helens Nov 3rd. Last time it broke my quad so im hoping to get more time out there this time.

Tell me how that is?
IDK im just messing with you. im hopped up on painkillers!:gayfight:
oh wait mines an 87 and my front bumper is crapply painted red which gives me 25 extra horses and it makes it look like **** so im a pro therefore my is more first gen-e and i therefore win. so dont ruin my dreams! lol

Last edited:
Saturday I sprained my wrist at Woolys offroad park in Tennessee. I was going down a steep hill a little to fast and my back wheel went in about a four foot washout from the rain. It sent my warrior and me in a barrel roll.

5 years ago I was riding a Honda ATC 200 up a hill and rolled it backwards on myself. Fractured two vertebrae. Walked half a mile home and wife took me to ER. Thanksgiving Day too. That REALLY sucked. That's what I get for riding a Honda LOL.

Back