My little Monster!!!!!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ComptonJ22

Reaction score
So, with both of my boys having no intrest in ridding ATV's with me i thought i was doomed to always go with friends while my family stayed at home. Then it happened, i was in the garage working on the Raptor when my little 6 year old girl came out and asked if she could help me.... So, their i was with my little girl helping me to to adjust the chain on the raptor and clean the plastics etc. and Lightblub!So i asked my daughter," sweetheart, if daddy was to get you a 4 wheeler would you ride with him?" and the rest is history. I scored a deal on a 2003 Jhem 50 with a tittle, this is basically a Polaris Scrambler 50 there is NO difference in the 2, i gave $400 and drove 5 hours round trip getting up at 4am last Saturday to go get this thing, but it was worth every penny!!!!!!!!!!!!

So today i took her to my mother in laws house and there is a huge open field for her to learn to ride in. Well after about 5 min of barley moving, "she would burp the gas to go, lurching along with the throttle limited to a very slow speed," she said she was done and wanted to go back home. WELL, that was not happening so i forced her to continue. 10 minutes later she was at 50% limiter and smiling like crazy, another 10 minutes and she was max; moving around at about 30 mph. I literally almost had to let her run out of gas to get her off of it and she cant wait to go practice on the trails.

That is awesome! It also begs the question, what is wrong with your sons! Lol.

My sons are more into video games and sports. They bolth carry high gpa's as well soooo i cant complain to much lol.

As far as waiting so long, to ride state /fed land in ohio you have to abid by the regulations and age limits. 6 is the youngest they can get on a 50

Latest posts

Back