High School Ride!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryder133

Reaction score
Not much to say. It snowed a week ago and I wanted to make a snow plow for my Warrior in my schools shop with all there metal and such. So in order to fit it I had to get my quad to school. I got permission from the principal to drive my Warrior from my house to the school. 10 min ride. Didn't end up making the snow plow but damn did I ever turn some heads at a school of 1920 kids and all the cute girls wanted rides but I wasn't aloud :S But I still felt awesome :tup:

Not much to say. It snowed a week ago and I wanted to make a snow plow for my Warrior in my schools shop with all there metal and such. So in order to fit it I had to get my quad to school. I got permission from the principal to drive my Warrior from my house to the school. 10 min ride. Didn't end up making the snow plow but damn did I ever turn some heads at a school of 1920 kids and all the cute girls wanted rides but I wasn't aloud :S But I still felt awesome :tup:
nice man numbers for ride man .....number for a ride ;-) if you get what i mean

gotta like that. I concur with that guy^. Shoulda got some digets, invite them over for a "ride". Hahah

Luck sons of bitches. God I heard cops look the other way in Ohio and Michigan. I visited Michigan about 2 years ago and some guy rolled up on a z400 to a gas station to fill his tank. He said it was legal.

Luck sons of bitches. God I heard cops look the other way in Ohio and Michigan. I visited Michigan about 2 years ago and some guy rolled up on a z400 to a gas station to fill his tank. He said it was legal.

Some spots are legal here. Speed limit is 25mph, and you have to stay as far to the right as possible. We hardly ever go all the way to the right, mostly rode in the lanes. And 25, lol, hardly ever do that either. I've went through gas stations aswell, even through a car wash once. It's legal, but some people don't like it, and get mad. I had a guy pull up to me once I a parkinglot and start screaming at me for driving down his road LOL.

not legal here in va beach but me and my friends have trails reaching out a few miles and have had to stop at the gas station a few times some liked it some did not thankfully no cop when we had to. also did have one cop called back when it snowed last year and he was cool about use using the big bear to pull a lid behind us but said we had stop. he even wanted to try our four wheeler lol

I can ride my warrior to school every day of the week they don't care 'round here I live in upper Michigan

Nice 2 year old thread bump LOL
yeah it legal to ride the roads in northern Michigan.

F*ck. I'm in Jersey. Quad on street? Locked away for good. I'm about a 2 minute 15 second drive from my school.

Latest posts

Back