Anyone have experience with ALBA Beadlock wheels?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ComptonJ22

Reaction score
Thinking of upgrading my rears to beadlock. Wondering if anyone has experience with ALBA Beadlock wheels

http://teamalbaracing.com/i-20116531-beadlock-wheels-black-blue.html

I know that Hiper is supposed to be the best of the best but i cant seem to justify $400.00 for 2 wheels. Hoping some people with experience could chime in here, i could use some advice on this topic. I'm a big guy 250lbs 6'2" and ride mainly at Wayne National Forest in Ohio or Perry County Reclamation Area "if it doesn't get closed for strip minning......" in Ohio. Both are a huge combination of tight trails/ fast open area's/ big climbs/ DEEP mud/ rocky main thoroughfares/ etc. basically everything BUT dunes lol. Thank you in advance for any help on this subject. :atv:

I have a full set for my YFZ. Haven't ran them yet but they seem very solid when I mounted the tires. I got a forum discount so I got the whole set for like $280 shipped. I think Jeff has a set on his Raptor too. They seem to be a good alternative to the expensive Hipers and Champion in a box wheels.

Latest posts

Back