How to get *FREE* ITP stickers!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeathShadow

Reaction score
if you want ITP stickers do what I did. Go and call up ITP and bitch about not having any - state that you have purchased a full set of their wheels and tires and you are disappointed that you have not received any. I asked for six stickers and they sent me 12 of them for free lol.... They mailed them the day after I called and I got them in 5 days. I think my exact quote to them was "I have purchased a full set of tires and wheels from you people; what do I need to buy to get some freaking stickers!?" ;D :cool:

You nasty little beotch!!!:...........................

That's amazing. !

:D ;) ;D

most companies/manufacturers will give u free stickers even if u dont buy something from them :p i have stickers all over my race car from places i have never even heard of, rolling billboard signs is all u r :p

LOL....lord....ok alot of companys WILL send you free stickers....hmf, itp, Noss, and if you buy from guys on bluetraxxs like RaptorCam who are sponsers and get to know them they willl send you a bunch of free stickers as long as you buy something ::) ....i got him to send me 2 of every thing he had....but keep end mind i also bought the whole sidewinder set up, the raptors wicked aarms, tcs shocks and braided break lines from him so ...... im sure Dg, white bros and alot of other pipe manifactures will be willing to send you some as well ...all depends on if they feel you are worth how much it cost them to make the stickers...k&n is one of the few that people will actualy pay a good amount of money for there little spot on your quad that is free advertisment for them.....lol not me its free or nothing for me....and i have alll the **** i put up on my fenders......id hate to be called a poser

I have a whole box full of stickers, pretty much anything you want. Got them all for ntohign and some for the cost of an envolope and a stamp. The only ones on my quad are thing si have bought though.

I tried it with maxxis, this is what they said....Dear Mr. Marshall,

We send stickers free of charge to anyone who requests them so long as they do not abuse that privilege. Feel free write with your request at any time. Thank you for contacting Maxxis.

and now i kinda feel like a big douche cuz i was like cursin at them hahahaha

**** free stickers I wont free parts ;D

im gonna try that too, i have to send letters to company's to try and get some free stuff, so ima complain to some companies, my teacher last year did it too and he got a free year of staying at a hilton hotels...good ****....but uhh yeah i bought some razr mx's and the knobs fell off...haha

[quote:da0oxijl]**** free stickers I wont free parts ;D

im gonna try that too, i have to send letters to company's to try and get some free stuff, so ima complain to some companies, my teacher last year did it too and he got a free year of staying at a hilton hotels...good ****....but uhh yeah i bought some razr mx's and the knobs fell off...haha[/quote:da0oxijl]

Explain that you own an ATV shop, geared to the Extreme motorsports side of ATV'ing, and would like to showcase a product sample at your next track outing. Offer to pay a discounted rate, and to pay the ENTIRE shipping charge.

If you have 1/2 way good Social Engineering skills, you can get stuff Pretty Cheap.

I love calling new Distributorships and telling them that I'm a up-and-coming player in the Business of XXXXXXXXXXXXX, and would love to showcase some of thier products in my storefront.

Over 50% of the time, I get samples for 1/2 or more off of retail, plus shipping. about 20% of the time, I get FREE stuff.

Try it, all they can say is no.

Im gona try that to. Right now im gona search online get numbers and call a **** load of companies tomarow see how many stickers i get.

Latest posts

Back