Need help. New

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dade

Reaction score
Hi to everyone. Am new on the forum . I have a 2005 raptor 350 but my chassis is bent and I can't find 1 for a good price . I can get a raptor 660 chassis for 150 bucks. So I want to know if the 350 part will bolt on the 660 frame without no cutting or welding??? Are the frames the same ?? Thanks for any help

Frames are not even close to the same. Nothing will bolt up and you will have to cut and weld everything. Not worth it. Everything but the plastics will bolt up to a 1989 and up warrior frame

Frames are not even close to the same. Nothing will bolt up and you will have to cut and weld everything. Not worth it. Everything but the plastics will bolt up to a 1989 and up warrior frame
^ Alex pretty much summed it up.
Welcome. It would not be worth it to get a Raptor 660 frame to swap parts from the 350. If you were going to do that much fabricating you would be better off mounting a street bike motor up to the 660 frame. :tup:

Does any1 know were I could find a raptor frame for a good price. And y r they so hard to find

Where are you located? I have a frame from a 2000 Warrior I'll sell. Aside from some brackets, they are the same frame.

Back