Sit right there and let me introduce myself

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WaR

Reaction score
First off like many I found the forum after researching a problem and low and behold I found the answer deep in the pages of this forum. So Thank you.

A little about myself, I live in Woodstock CT, Have a 98 Warrior as of recently. Served in the Army for 7 years, Love my 1978 Harley Davidson Shovelhead, I was diesel Mechanic for 2 years after getting out of the Army, Currently a full time college student, Ive had mostly 4x4 ATV's and Dirtbikes. I'm Active in a Shovelhead forum and hope to become a contributing member here. Ill try not to ask questions i can search for. I hold no promises if im doing it from my phone it makes it hard to search, everything is mobile these days.

Back to what Matters The Warrior-
KN Intake
FMF powerbomb Header and Exhaust
Racing Clutch
Pro-Taper Bars
22" Super Swamper Tires
I run 12-37 Gearing
Parking Brake Delete
Neutral and reverse light removal
Zoom Zoom Carb to get by for now. actually runs great.
Ive owned the Warrior about 4 months.
Im sure im forgetting something so if I remember ill add it.

Hopefully The Pictures work

Attachments

• IMG_1321.jpg
    IMG_1321.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1089.jpg
    IMG_1089.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 11
The Jets that came in it. I have heard that they arent the best carbs to rejet. alot of people were saying that they never ran right even after returning to the factory jetting.

That being said. I have a little popping at WOT nothing to bad but its there. I ride mostly woods, tight trails, and Stream Beds. Im not a Racer more of a cruiser so I'm hardly ever Wide Open.

Many of the People here on the YFM350 Facebook page?
Ive been on that a couple weeks.

Welcome to the forum man. This place is great, loaded with info. Yeah, there's a few guys on here including me also on the facebook page but a lot of us get annoyed by the people on there lol.

Oh then I wont tell you my name... haha jk yeah i could see how it could get repetitive and annoying. new people always joining with the same 5 questions

Rejet the carb! Its worth it. You will gain a load of power and will have less chance of damaging your motor from running lean.

If I should try and rejet. Anybody know what jets come in the Zoom Zoom carb? What jets you think I would run with the setup I listed?

Back