Best wheels

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigOkie

Reaction score
I was about to buy some DWT A5 wheels to mount my GBC XCMasters on but the fronts were 10X5 so I thought they might be to narrow. I went with stock size tires. Looking around for some different size wheels, I found some AMS spun aluminum wheels for $29 a piece closeout price. I bought 10X5 fronts and 9X9 rears for $119.96 shipped. As soon as the deal was done I started thinking maybe AMS wheels were crap and that was why they were so cheap. They are .190 thick same as the DWT A5 but don't have the rolled rim. So I was looking for opinions on the best standard type wheels. Not bead locks just standard type. This may have been discussed before but I couldn't find anything with search.

i paid $200 for a set of oem gold wheels that were in really good shape. they are a really strone wheel but I really like the look of the gold

I bought them in blue straight from Alba's website for $276 shipped to my door. Nice rims.

Latest posts

Back