New member in VA

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is gonna sound nuts but do you happen to know where Dryden is at?? Or Big Stone Gap? Pennington Gap? I was in Rehab over in Dryden for a year back in 2009

This is gonna sound nuts but do you happen to know where Dryden is at?? Or Big Stone Gap? Pennington Gap? I was in Rehab over in Dryden for a year back in 2009

I do not, so I googled it and it is almost 7 hours from me, I am about 30 miles west of DC

Welcome to the forum! You can use Photobucket to upload large pictures on here if you are unaware.

Wow 7 hours lol yea that's pretty far. Photobucket for me also, That's all I use

Yeah it is a little bit of a hike lol I have been using photobucket for a long time, I collect football cards too, so I use that for when I am trading to show scans of the cards.

Man im glad to hear someone is still into cards, I use to be hardcore into, ball cards, comic cards, Even collected the figures for many years. Made a huge mistake about 8 years ago and sold my entire lot of everything I had, all my GI Joes, Thundercats, Comic figures, Cards, Comics, Wrestling stuff. Would give almost anything to get the stuff back. I collected West Coast Chopper bikes for awhile also.

Man im glad to hear someone is still into cards, I use to be hardcore into, ball cards, comic cards, Even collected the figures for many years. Made a huge mistake about 8 years ago and sold my entire lot of everything I had, all my GI Joes, Thundercats, Comic figures, Cards, Comics, Wrestling stuff. Would give almost anything to get the stuff back. I collected West Coast Chopper bikes for awhile also.

I have only been collecting Football cards, for a while I only collected Joe Montana, got up to around 600 or his cards with quite a few autos and game used. Then I started a collection of #1 Draft Picks autographs, The draft started in 1934, and I have 39 of them covered so far, problem is a lot of them only have a 1 of 1 autograph from the earlier years.

Right now my collection is valued at $15'000, but that is only my main collections, which is about 1800 cards, I didn't want to sit there and upload 20'000 cards lol

I have thought about selling mine, but I know at best I would only get about $4'000 - $5'000 for everything. Granted that is enough to buy a nice quad, but I would rather keep them and let the values go up :iagree:

Back