First ride of year

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geeessfore

Reaction score
Went out with Bk and two buddys to local spot. Raptor was running great.

ta2epavy.jpg
ba3y2ede.jpg
ju6anamy.jpg
vyse8yte.jpg
devydu6e.jpg
7edu7y3u.jpg

Looks like a blast bro nice to see pics up with both types of bikes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trails are suppose to open up next weekend here as long as everything dried up from the winter thaw Can't wait!!

I need to get me a Gopro so bad, That one guy on the black and white warrior was getting on it, at the end the dude onred warrior startin rippin looked like you all had a hell of a time. I giggled a lil at the end the 3 amigos come back and theres BK with his already loaded up. I kept wonderin where he was

Ya the black/white warrior runs real nice. The red/black is our tow mater. Its a 87 put in 97 frame and is a $500 tank. Thing never breaks lol. This vid was at end of the run so BK broke. Ill be uploading more but this one had the most with Warriors in it. I honestly hate this spot to ride but good area for engine break in.

I subscribed, ahh it happens. At least you fellers got to ride em and break them in. Yea the guy on the black and white warrior looks like he is real comfortable knows his machine. They was givin them warriors hell, I love seeing that. Ive seen the red warrior on FB its Allens, He just redone his frame and a few other things turned out awesome for 500 bucks

that looked like fun! Here are a few pics before and after my muddy ass ride this past Friday.

Harrier (just named her today) barely fits on the trailer now that she is wider. The rear tires scrub the rails.

I barely made it into the dirt (mud) parking lot with my Nissan Xterra. Almost got stuck. Not 4 wheel drive and of course I was the only one there. That would of sucked being 70 miles from home.

Lots of land out here in Fulton, MO. It's called Potawotomi. Not kept up. LOTS of ruts and craters. I didn't take my camera (phone) with me on the trails. Afraid it would get ruined.

It took 30 minutes at the manual carwash to get all that stinkin mud washed off. I had to hit it again when I got home.

Nice B-Day gift from the wife! And they get mad when they get pots and pans lol. I have a powerwasher too but Unfortunately I live in a yuppie subdivision with HOA rules and the crabby neighbors would of probably got their panties in a bunch seeing all that mud. I am the first house turning into the subdivision.

Latest posts

Back