New member with a Terrapro

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheKid

Reaction score
Hello all.
Just brought home an 88 Terrapro in good shape. Needs a bit of TLC and a little carburator work. The RM48 finish mower is in sad shape and will need a total restore. I may be picking some brains here as I move along. -kid

Last edited:
Nice. Yours looks new compared to the only one I've ever seen in person.

The finish mower is in dire need of repair. No belts. Fortunately I have the manual which is equivalent to a operators and service manual to aid in restoring it. I'm going to have a local sign shop duplicate the decals as close as possible.

Last edited:
Nice. Yours looks new compared to the only one I've ever seen in person.
ditto your terrapro is showroom cond compared to all of them I have seen or worked on!! Very clean ride kid, welcome to the forum! Did this quad happen to come from Culloden WV?

Last edited:
Thanks for the flowers. If you where to get up close you would see the faded plastic fenders and tank cover. I started on the tank cover today. I started with #80 for the tough oil stained areas worked up to #150 to #300 to #400 then to #800 to #1000 and finish with #1200. I haven't decided to either shoot multiple coats of clear lacquer or polish it out with compound. I have new decals that should be here tommorro.

Welcome to the site. I've always wanted one of these bikes. I know where there is one near me. Don't know if it is still there, but, it didn't have a bush hog or mower so it's almost useless to me...

seen one with the mower and plow yesterday for like 1250!

Did you actually see it or a picture of it. I tried calling about one in WV but no one would answer the phone. It was posted on Craigslist. If it ran well, that would be a super price for one. They normally sell for twice that.

Making progress on the restoration.

Last edited:
I just recovered the seat with some left over Naugahyde from a hotrod project. It turned out nice and for a first timer it wasn't hard to do.

Last edited:
I'm at the point of puting it back together. I got a few decals on today. Finished up the front grill, but wating for a front brake cable union to put on before finishing the front assembly. Now you see what it looks like with the new seat on.

Last edited:
Back