91 Project Pinky

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geeessfore

Reaction score
Bought a cheap 91 off CL with suppose bad cam chain. Turned out to be bad connecting rod. Torn motor down to find out it had an almost new Wiseco bored .20 over. Well BK and I got to talking and decided to tear it down and redo a bunch of stuff. It has some nice upgrades already like Wiseco piston, nice skid plates, AM bumpers and full exhaust. Along with it came another set of plastics and wheels and tires. Decided to do a bright pink frame with satin accents to make it stand out.

Damn feel bad for the guy who painted it. He did a super job but must of questioned his manhood while painting that.

For the record I was opposed to painting it barbie pink. But when all said and done it looks killer and will pop with the black a arms and swinger

You all are a bunch of homophobs can't say hey nice find just because its pink! Shame shame I know your gay

Honestly I think it will be sick how ever you end up doing it cause the frame already makes it stand apart and because it's pink it won't be as a threat mistake #1

Well BK came over and we swapped in a new crank and internals. Tons of metal shaving from the CR bearing going bad. Also bought new rings and .20 Wiseco piston for tomorrow to go in. Hope to fire up tomorrow. Also included a totally stock 87 I picked up for $300 :) Dont worry my Frankenstein elite isnt pushed aside. Its getting new braided hoses tomorrow also.

If anyone is still following this lol. Engine is done thanks to BKroll. Got swapped in a new crank, .20 over Wiseco piston and new valves. Starting to look like a bike again.

Ya I want white or black but can't find any yet. Its basically a backup quad for me and friends to ride.

Back