Noob!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Havocsrt

Reaction score
Just traded one of my AR-15's for this 2003 Warrior 350 with mods. New to this style of four wheeler and joined this forum to get more familiar with my new toy and possible mods.

Mod list:
Tusk neft bars
DG alloy series front bumper
DG rear grab bar
ITP wheels with Holeshot tires mounted all around
Sand padles mounted on ITP wheels
Renthal handle bars
White brothers pumper carb
Big Gun CDI box
Alba action muffler with DG header pipe with torque stuffer
Hot cams stage 2 cam
K&N air filter with outerwears
Air lid mod

picture.php

Last edited:
Welcome to the site, and you have a very nice bike there. There are a lot of useful mods on this forum too.

thanks brother, just working through some minor sputtering from 1/4-full throttle and she will be ready for some hard riding. I'm still learning this bike so it may be a trial and error thing for now. Ordered new main jets 147.5 and 150. I hope that takes care of the issue.

Depending on your altitude the 150 will probably it as well as adjusting your needle as well. Btw welcome to the site and sounds like a nice setup if you can post a few pics !

Ha ha clean bike bro I like the way it sits up in the back is it running stock rear shock or diff and are those 20-10-9 rear tires or smaller

Ha ha clean bike bro I like the way it sits up in the back is it running stock rear shock or diff and are those 20-10-9 rear tires or smaller
you know, I have no idea. I will have to look into that. I did notice that it sits higher in the rear then other Warriors I have seen. I will get back with you on the tire size.

evuha2up.jpg

This is why I asked mine has the 660 raptor rear shock on but I haven't gotten the lowering link on it yet

Yup all stock suspension other then the rear shock the lowering link fixes the angle problem so it might have a link on it

very nice! i believe your stutter is going to be a pilot jet issue, can you get a picture of the carb? it doesn't look factory. and i do believe that's a factory rear shock because the rezzi is still in the OEM holder on the frame.

nice bike, welcome to the forum.

very nice! i believe your stutter is going to be a pilot jet issue, can you get a picture of the carb? it doesn't look factory. and i do believe that's a factory rear shock because the rezzi is still in the OEM holder on the frame.

nice bike, welcome to the forum.

The carb is a white bros Mikuni

Attachments

• IMG_00000415.jpg
    IMG_00000415.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 7
Back