• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

DRW: Custom Built to Order Intakes.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duneracerweston

Reaction score
I have been building intakes a little over a year, testing, tuning, trying different things. And now I am happy enough with what I have to make a official thread about these.

These intakes are not cheap. they are the best that you can put on your warrior. I have tested the UM racing airbox, CFM air box, the K&N drop in filters, Pro Design filter with no lid, and even no box all together. I have ran both foam and cloth filters on these setups and was not satisfied with any setup. So I began building and testing air boxes and fount the intake tube to be very restrictive. So I have discovered how to build these tubes, and I have developed quite a few air boxes. I am currently on my 6th prototype plus the intakes I have already built for people and sold.

I already have intakes on 2 Elite warriors, Beastly has approached me about them and may have one on his before long, Gen1pat has one on his stroker. I run one on my warrior, SparkyMichigan has one, Yamahauler, and Mswarrior will both have them very soon.

All future air boxes will be aluminum, i have built them out of plastic in the past but i will be switching to aluminum because it is more readily available. Mswarrior will get the first full aluminum air box.

Like I said they are not cheap.

Complete air intake, includes tube, air box, filter, and airbox lid

$200

"Track Special" intake tube, airbox delete, and filter.

$125

Complete intake includes a pre-tuned FCR carb intake and adapter.

With box: $450

With Track special: $375

Colors: Intake tubes come in three colors currently, Blue, Red, and Black

PM or comment for details.

Last edited:
Pictures.

IMG-20130317-WA0042_zps21428b2c.jpg

IMG-20130317-WA0048_zps5165ae74.jpg

IMG-20130317-WA0043_zpsda0ba13d.jpg

IMG-20130317-WA0045_zps48b0f04f.jpg

IMG-20130317-WA0044_zpsd484c342.jpg

IMG-20130317-WA0050_zps454a8218.jpg

IMG-20130317-WA0041_zpsdd373f62.jpg

IMG-20130317-WA0046_zps3049aae9.jpg

IMG-20130205-WA0010_zpsa6377298.jpg

Spoiler pic of up coming aluminum boxes.
IMG-20130318-WA0030_zps38419e57.jpg

How bout just the tube for use with a CFM box? PM me a price if you can. I also need a YFM rear caliper bracket!

There has been a lot of r&d on these boxes. I'm excited for mine! Now I need a p&p and my bike should flow really well!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Dean I can build the tube but your not gonna notice a big improvement, the filter size and distance from box to carb is the big hindrance

Hot damn those are sweet! You make some cool stuff man. Worth it on a stock motor?

You say they aren't cheap but figuring what you pay for a um plus better filter and lid this is a good price. Nice work

You say they aren't cheap but figuring what you pay for a um plus better filter and lid this is a good price. Nice work

Those were my thoughts as well. So I went ahead and bought one. Talked to the guys running them and they love them.

Can't wait for mine to arrive! the 357 will be a bad ass power horse with this intake set up especially with the 39mm FCR mated to it!

Awesome and Great work Weston

Can't wait for mine to arrive! the 357 will be a bad ass power horse with this intake set up especially with the 39mm FCR mated to it!

Awesome and Great work Weston

Your just playing catch up! Hahaha. I can't wait either I'm super stoked about it! I bet it would work great with a 2 smoke!

James, just let me know the snout size on the carb you have on yours and were it is relative to the frame, i can put it on that hybrid too! that thing needs to breathe!!

Thanks for the compliments guys, ive put a lot of R&D in these things.

Hmm Whats the ideal distance from the carb? Ive got the CFM airbox to and have no problem moving it around or doing light mods to it! If you can give me an idea of how to make my set up better Id be interested in one!!

about 1.5" back, cuts down on the intake angle.

the big gain on these box's is that it doesn't use the oem 2.75id filters, these use the 4" filter like a 250 did back in the day, the intake tube just compliments it by letting it flow it no restrictions or disruptions.

the mid point in the tubes i build were the metal band and clamps are is a full 3" id so thats already bigger then the oem tube is when it hits the airbox.

Latest posts

Back