new guy

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

96yamwarrior

Reaction score
hey,seems like a great site glad i found it because i just got me a 1996 yamaha warrior bought it from a older guy in his 60s who only put about 50 hours on it!! they seem liike there tuff quads from what i hear. well will see cause good friday its taking a long trip cant wait spring so i can RIDE!!!

Last edited:
1996 warrior... no mods yet bone stock where do you think i should start i was thinking a good air filter/exhaust?

1996 warrior... no mods yet bone stock where do you think i should start i was thinking a good air filter/exhaust?

Good air filter, exhaust and a stage 1 hotcam with a rejet is the chit!

Last edited:

yep that good place to start ... then i'd look into the rappy clutch mod , direct shifter mod, getting rid of all the e bake stuff , and brake/clutch sensors

yeah i was gonna look into the direct shift mod i had a few quads with that wear out and result in sloppy shifting. any certain shifter that dont need to be modded much to be put on??

ok thanks for the info guys and for the air filter i think il go with a k&n and for the exhaust il go with either hmf or fmf not sure yet.

ok thanks for the info guys and for the air filter i think il go with a k&n and for the exhaust il go with either hmf or fmf not sure yet.

go with UNI foam. better filtration at the same flow. exhaust is all prefrense

Back