New member from TN

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liftedhigh

Reaction score
Hey guys new owner here of a Yamaha Warrior. Took this bike in on a trade deal and love it. Took it out today for the first time and it runs like a raped ape. I always modify everything I own so there will be plenty of changes done to this bike in the near future.

Mods done by previous owner:
3 hours on the engine since rebuild
Wiseco piston - .40 over so it is now a 357cc
Wiseco timing chain
Kibble White Valves and Springs
Hotcams - Camshaft Stage 2
Dynojet Carb jetting
K&N air filter with modded air box
Ricky Stator - Stator,
Motion Pro Twist Throttle
Dura Blue Axle
O-Ring Chain
Big Gun Evo X FULL Exhaust
FULL Under Skid Plates
Maxxis Razer Tires,
ITP Bead Lock Rear Wheels
Billet Parking Brake Block Off
Blue and White skins job with monster energy decals
HEAVY DUTY Nerf Bars
530427_10151340900648748_455848424_n.jpg

I'm in Clarksville. looking for a place to go ride and people to ride with. Not much around here.

They are beadlock wheels, if not they work exactly like the beadlock wheels I have on my race car.
39532_453970933747_586388_n.jpg

I'm in Clarksville. looking for a place to go ride and people to ride with. Not much around here.

You have land between the lakes(turkey bay) a little north of you and and Woolys offroad park about 2 hours south of you.

I went to LBL about 5 times this summer. You can tag along with us if you like

You have land between the lakes(turkey bay) a little north of you and and Woolys offroad park about 2 hours south of you.

I went to LBL about 5 times this summer. You can tag along with us if you like
Sounds good let me know when you're going

Will do, are you painting the plastics? If so trade me plastics. I like those and you could paint my plastics.

Welcome :)

Sweet bike, and Car! I see the pic was 2010 of car, is it finished? What's setup (1/8 or 1/4 mile?) Im going to try to make Thunder Valley this year!

Their the itp Baja, just a reinforced ring

:iagree::iagree: Beadlock do just that, lock the bead of the tire in place and on the rim. They sandwich the inner and outter bead with a bolted on ring.

Still, the Baja's are kick ass rims.

You guys are right, I took a closer look and they are not beadlock wheels. That's good cause I wasn't going to change them out if they were beadlock. Now I can change the wheels.

You guys are right, I took a closer look and they are not beadlock wheels. That's good cause I wasn't going to change them out if they were beadlock. Now I can change the wheels.

The wheels or tires? You gonna sell those Baja rims?

Back