Hi guys,

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PHANTOMLORD

Reaction score
Hay guys im new here and wanted to say Wazzup!! i have a 87 warrior im rebuilding wright now so far i have rebuilt the carb, installed a new wisco piston, had the valves redone and jug machined, have done a bunch of repainting and more so it runs now but gotta finish painting the frame and get it all back together!!! This warrior was givin to me blown up, the guy was going to rebuild it but said it was just tomuch money but im on a tight buget and figured threw time ill get it there!!! thanks for listining..
Jerry,,:atv:

Thanks bones,, my 2000 honda recon got stollen a few years ago and my ex co-worker offerd this one to me so i had to take it,,, i was able to ride it alittle the weekend befre last but now its pritty pulled apart, i work at a automotive shop so i have alittle nolage on machanics...

well every bit of info for that warrior is on here man.. so you shouldnt have much problems getting it back in shape

Hahaha Beastly you just dont no bud!!! once i get it back together(ridable) i will end up needing a new clutch cable throttle cable, newtral switch, chainsprocket cover one headlight bulb and alot more, these items are there but not working or like the cables veryhard to pull handles but in time ill fix it all,, O-ya and im going to have to do the clutches offcorse!!!

Hahaha Beastly you just dont no bud!!! once i get it back together(ridable) i will end up needing a new clutch cable throttle cable, newtral switch, chainsprocket cover one headlight bulb and alot more, these items are there but not working or like the cables veryhard to pull handles but in time ill fix it all,, O-ya and im going to have to do the clutches offcorse!!!

I highly suggest you do the rappy 350 clutch cable mod while your replacing that stuff anyways. OEM + an extra plate, driveline (i think, its what weston likes) or barnett make the best clutch pacs that we have all had long lasting success with. I ran through a EBC dirtdigger and was not happy with it but others have used them with success.

The clutch cable stuff isnt factory from what i can tell, the handle part is I think Moroso or something like that but the actaul clutches i dont no, i havent gone into it yet to see, ive seen lots of kits on ebay but only like two that are complete with the cover gasket but all say they have heavy duty springs? Im gessing it needs the clutches cuz its very hard to get it into neutrel if its even neutrel, dont no cuz the lights not lighting up but the bulb in it seems good, i moved it to the reverse and it litt up..

Ok i gotcha!! I was just looking threw some of the pics on here and just realized ive seen some of your you tube videos, cool to be talking to the "guy'',,, i dont smoke in my house so when i go outside to take a brake i watch YT videos, funny i didnt think buy seeing your avatar that thats you or your 4wheeler..

Welcome to the forums.
I have a few parts left over from my motor swap.
I have a brand new clutch cable, throttle cable, and a few other odds, and ends.

I hear-ya guys glad to hear it and ill be asking for prices soon im sure, i removed my swing are and scuffed it and painted it and sense i had that stuff off i desided to do the same with the frame wich was red well like pink from fadeing so i started to repaint it red but it didnt match wright so i went back over it with black engine paint but now it cold and rainy so its going to have to wate awhile,
Mathis how much do you want for the two cables?? I build RC boats and have one for sale so hope to have some spair money soon.. And whate kinda parts you got bud..

Thanks Ibjamm,,, Anybody painted there frame, what kinda spray paint did you use and does it hold up well???

Back