New-ish from Ohio

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jordysoso

Reaction score
Im Jordan, I've been around for a while just checkin some things out but never joined up. Ended up joining and kinda leaving bluetraxx. I got my 01 Warrior back in April and I love it! I knew a 300 was too small and i needed something bigger with reverse but didnt wanna shell out the cash for a newer 400ex. Came across the 350 and i was sold, and parts are extremely cheap! I'll post pics of it soon but i love the site, lots of info and seems pretty friendly. hopefully i get to ride with some of yall at some point.

Welcome to the site, alot of guys that actually care about their warriors end up migrating over from bluetraxx. Theres alot of miss-information and the usual you should have bought such and such a quad.

Welcome. I remember seeing you on Bluetraxx. I agree, they don't seem to care about OUR rides.

We actually had a big argument with digger because people were asking where they could pick up some used aftermarket parts on the cheaper side and he had a huge fit . Siad we were trying to rep the site over there. And yes if it isnt a rappy, yfz, or banshee they could really care less. Ive gone over there a few times and there was week old threads that just required a simple answer and people had them jumping all over. But you did find the mother load of all yfm350 oriented site!!!

Thanks everyone! Yeah bluetraxx was kinda shitty, definitely not much of a warrior interest there. digger was the one who told me to cut my lower chain roller off, mine was bent all to hell and was gonna fall off eventually, but it ended up screwing me over. Overall I'm much happier here. Once I get everything back together I'll take some more pics. For now I have a few, I gotta give it a bath too. I'll upload them tomorrow while I take anatomy notes, everyone needs distractions right?

Digger is a douche. Welcome to the site. Enjoy. Your from my neck of the woods.

Where are you from man? And bones, good bc I didn't plan on selling mine until it blows up, and after that I'll do an overhaul and still won't sell it lol

Oh ok so you're over by Beastly. I was just at bear creek maybe a month ago

Yeah, kinda. Bear Creek is.....okish. Crow Canyon is a lot better and Wellsville is the ****!

Back