Hi!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Venom

Reaction score
Hello.
I´m David from Portugal, and last month i´ve enter the ATV world by buying a 2000 Warrior.
This is my first quad, never rode before a 4-wheller.
The quad itself is in very bad shape, it needs:
Tyres
All a-arms rebuild kits
Swing arm rebuild kit
Rear shock t-bone rebuild kit
Frame painted
Hubs painted
New graphic kit
Wiring loom fixed (no brake lights).
Rear brake pads
Rear brake totaly shot

Work done so far:
Frame painted
A arms Painted
Swing Arm Painted
Wiring loom rebuilted and clean(lots of dirt in conection plugs)
Rear brake gone to machine shop.

Will post pics tomorow
ThANKS
David

Ps got myself a pair of front banshee shocks dirty cheap
ps2 sorry for my bad english

Thanks for the warm welcome :)
Just found out that my motor has a hole .....Its was covered with some kind of jb weld. Back to the machine shop.... My father in law is a mecanic and my wife´s cousin has a machine shop, i only pay for the parts but still i dont want to go above 500euros for restoring it to mint condition. If you guys want i can give you the price of the repairs so far.
Anyway here is some pics.
img20120919195720.jpg

img20121015104542.jpg

img20121014123110.jpg

img20120917131830.jpg

img20121015104747.jpg

img20121014123325.jpg

The frame picture doesnt make it justice, it has a three layer metalic paint with anti-chip laquer( kind of tranparent rubber)

Last edited:
I had the exact same problem with the crankcase hole. My chain snapped and without the chain gaurd it blew a chunk off the crankcase. If you happen to have that other piece, JB weld will hold that on and plug the hole, just make sure not to let any into the engine or your screwed.

No, i dont have the other piece, i´ve just bought it like this. The motor was buried in grease, sand and lots of debris theres noway i coud see this... Seems like the quad was used and stored without any cleaning, ride after ride.
Going to weld it just to make sure.( but Iam very tempted just to plug the hole with jb weld)
thanks for the replys
will post tomorow more pics

My rear caliper arrived today from the machine shop.One problem solved, but with another gained the machinist damage the seal bed, and the piston doesnt want to enter...Will talk to him tomorrow.

Caliper problem solved.I had to cut some crushed metal in order to get the first seal to sit flush.
Found out yesterday the reason that my warrior was noticable slower, and wasnt rev happy comparing with a raptor 350, i have 15/40 with 21 ballon type tyres...

Hi Guys!!!
Ive got some work done today, head paint job with hi temp paint and mounted the engine in the frame.
Hera are some Pics:
W5kS6.jpg

NsH93.jpg

NsH93.jpg

Thanks!! :) Sorry for the size of the fotos, forgot to resize....

hello ! Not much work done but, here is some pictures.
Carb flange repaired and mounted, got all the repair kits this mourning, going to start mounting them tomorrow.
W2igS.jpg

7dk1S.jpg

KsA3A.jpg

:) thanks its 3d carbon fiber fake vinil

Awesome build so far!

I was in Lisbon this summer for two weeks. Beautiful place!

Back