• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

pay it forward!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MS_Warrior

Reaction score
Okay guys nick the new guy here in Ms and I don't have a ton of money but I'm creative to a point. On another sight I belong to for custom Harley a guy came up with an idea to get rid of the extra parts you have in the garage and help out each other. Instead of selling your parts just send them to someone that needs them (they pay shipping) and they MUST post pic of how they use the parts. They also should be able to put something up as well. I don't know if it will catch on here like it did over there but it has been awesome to trade parts and such. They don't have to be warrior parts but stuff people can use to make custom parts as well. So I will start and see if it works I have a 02 raptor 660 swing arm up its not mint but it works!

That's what I think to but we will see how it goes. It works well cause someone always has something someone else needs and vice versa. I know I needs a set or bars and some tires. Now I just got my warrior so I don't have any extra parts laying around but I do have that rear singer.

if i can find em i did have a non bent handle bars in my shed....they sit low though...i got pro tapers so i dont need em anymore...ill try to get pics of em up ...

Great idea!
If you read the post I wish I would have found.... Thats what I was inferring. I wish I had the stuff back to allow me to do that.
I do have some extras at home that I don't need and plan on falling in line here. I think I have some pegs, maybe rotors, maybe a cdi, some brake pads for a first gen, stuff like that. I'll have to see what I have. But you can bet I'll join in.
One thing that is inportant with all of this is it must remain reciprical. You give you get.
Post needs, post haves.
My 0.02$

Great idea!
If you read the post I wish I would have found.... Thats what I was inferring. I wish I had the stuff back to allow me to do that.
I do have some extras at home that I don't need and plan on falling in line here. I think I have some pegs, maybe rotors, maybe a cdi, some brake pads for a first gen, stuff like that. I'll have to see what I have. But you can bet I'll join in.
One thing that is inportant with all of this is it must remain reciprical. You give you get.
Post needs, post haves.
My 0.02$

That is the plan man you give you get!

That is the plan man you give you get!

Interesting concept..
It sounds good in theory, but how many people are willing to do that??

I have a 1st gen pullstart, and decomp.. I would give them away, but I need some 2nd gen foot pegs...

I doubt many people out there would wanna just give up their time to box, and ship something with no promise of return.. The world doesn't work that way anymore unfortunately. :tdown:

Although if there were others in the YFM community that were really interested in the idea, it would be beneficial to everyone involved.

I know your feelings

How many people help out a neighbor? I do all the time. If I have something sitting around, it will most likly to keep sitting. I really don't need it. I don't mind giving it away.
I get other blessings by helping others.
I've got a deal working with a member on an exhaust right now. I have a DG exhaust and want a Stock set up. He has a stock and wants an aftermarket.
I don't want to mess with selling mine why not trade for something I want. All we are both out is a little time and shipping.
Win Win
I know we all want to recoupe cost and sometimes make some.
I wouldn't expect someone to want a set of Works shocks free. But maybe he has a good engine to trade?
I don't know, just some thoughts.
My 0.02$

Might have the foot pegs you need. What do they look like?

How many people help out a neighbor?
I get other blessings by helping others.

Might have the foot pegs you need. What do they look like?

Well.. You would get my blessings man. lol

I need some from a 91' or newer.

They would look like these ones:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2001-Yamaha...23202&pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr

The 1st gen pegs don't have holes in them for your nerfs.. I tried to drill holes in mine, but I messed it up.
I figure it would just be easier to start over, and then I could make some double wides as well. :iagree:

I have a pair of 92 warrior front stock shocks and a pair of stock 01 Raptor 660 front shocks
a stock polished steering stem
stock warrior steel heel guards too
the Rappy shocks only need the lower eye bushings(very good condition)
and the stock warrior shocks are a little rusty but are in good working order

looking for a couple DG alloy front bumper's
2012-08-07170424.jpg

2012-07-25005432.jpg
2012-06-13201346.jpg
2012-04-03003345.jpg

Last edited:
Love this topic.. ive got some parts as well.. an entire stock 96 without an engine because I blew out the front of the case. :( soo I'm willing to swap fair value parts for some nerfs or an fmf setup. Michi, I still want that dg! It'll match my dg front bumper :) orrr if someone had a reasonable engine that runs let me know I'll throw it together for a second bike.

Latest posts

Back