• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

clean tecate

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that does suck. Never gotten to even sit on one. Be nice to take one for a spin.

I've riden a few.. There pretty quick, and have a wide powerband. But they handle funny, and it feels like your sitting really high up on them.

Raced against one about 18 yrs ago with my trx250R. Smoked him. The Tecate looked kind of cool, but just wasn't a good over all package. The seating just wasn't right.
Wish I had my 250R back.

Raced against one about 18 yrs ago with my trx250R. Smoked him. The Tecate looked kind of cool, but just wasn't a good over all package. The seating just wasn't right.
Wish I had my 250R back.
Did you used to race, or just raced one for kicks?

I used to race an enduro class when I was a kid, it was all 250's. (trx250r's lt250r's, and tecates) I had 2 lt250's an 89', and a 91'. :tup:
I miss riding 2 strokes..

I used to race some Grand Prix and Hare Scrambles with my TRX. It was mostly open class 250 2 stroke up. The TRX was just a better allround better package. It handled better, flew better and had plenty of power on tap. The last race I had it in was a Grand Prix in Park Hills MO years ago. 77 hard cold muddy wet miles. The TRX did great (maybe better than the rider). Finished 5th out of 40. It included LTs, TRXs, Banshees.
What I wouldn't do to have my trx back again and be that young.

Back