• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Custom swingarms

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

87warrior917

Reaction score
Alright guys im willing to make some of these swingers for you. Actual price really depends on what carrier housing you want, and the design of swing arm. The ladder bar style will def use alot more tubing and takes more time to get the fitment right for strength. If your interested PM me for questions. Or my number is 419-618- five8nine2, text or call after 3pm, my name is Scott. Ill be putting up some design pics i have tomorrow evening.

http://www.jjandaracing.com/contents/en-us/d15.html

Heres the place i use to get parts, they are a very good company and have awesome machining skills.

Parts you will need to order and/or supply:
-Carrier housing (87mm)
-Shock tabs
-Pinch bolts
-Stock swing are to use the pivot tube,slider bracket, and skid mounts.

Also you will need to buy the lonestar round carrier or something similar, and the brake bracket lonestar sells. I have everything that i will use to mock everything up to the tee.

These swingarms are made super strong, and i stand by my work. I however will not be responsible for any injuries that may occur from incorrect installation, OR use.

Of course I will need to charge for labor to cover my material expenses. I go thru alot of cut off wheels doing this, and I have the tubing to supply. So if your interested hit me up and lets make your warrior stand out!:slayer::tup:

Heres design number 1:

http://
deansswinger.jpg

Design 2, just 2 1"1/2 tubes runnin straight. This one will have extensive gussets to keep strong but be super lite.

http://
swinger22.jpg

Last edited:
Im serious bout making these guys. I got it pretty down pat now, and if i had all the parts at once do do it, i could prob knock it out in a full days work.

Give me your guys feedback on these, prices, designs, anything...

So assume you have to add $240 onto the cost of the swinger.

ASR sells there chromoly ones for $670(ish)

I say $350 for the basic and $380 for the "advanced" design

350 sounds decent on the basic one. But for the "advanced" one theres alot more grinding and fitting, and also twice as much tubing used. I was thinking more like 425.

I would say i could PC them at work, but i think if i kept bringing stuff in to PC they would start asking what i was using all the stuff for...

You gotta remember that the shipping will be on you, Id need a stock swinger for sure, and if you pay me ahead of time, ill order the swinger parts from JJ and A. They take about 2-3 days to get to my house btw.

just a quick question for now but could you use the Yamaha Banshee "Relieved" Swingarm Front Pivot from JJandA in stead of the stock pivot

Bump. Theres gotta be someone out there wanting one of these swingers. I can pump a complete swinger out in a week once i have all the parts. I have narrowed down my design to the ladder bar design. Do to it being the strongest, and makes for some killer looks!

I have the pinch bolt parts ill supply. send me your stock swinger, and payment and ill order the carrier housing and shock tabs.

Price with the $30 carrier housing and $30 shock tabs is $425. Buyer pays shipping for the stock swinger and custom one, once its done. Of course I may be willing to do partial trades/cash on parts depending what you have.

Send me a PM and lets get one made for ya!!!

this will be long shot in the dark, but would you be able to build one of teh "ladder bars" for a blaster? i have a stock swinger laying here off my 03 since i bought a swingarm shop for it. i'd still like one on my 06 too though.

this will be long shot in the dark, but would you be able to build one of teh "ladder bars" for a blaster? i have a stock swinger laying here off my 03 since i bought a swingarm shop for it. i'd still like one on my 06 too though.

Man i would in a heart beat, but not having the quad here to line up the chain would be a big problem. If i had a buddy or something who had one i would...

hey 87 how much do you charge for one of these?

425 with you paying shipping for everything and sending me a stock swing arm to cut up. With that money ill order the swing arm parts( carrier housing and shock tabs) But it depends what housing you want, cause the more pricey ones, ill need more to cover it. I also have to get more tubing.
BTW ill only do the 2nd design that is like the wedge type. The cheaper one is not strong enough imo

Latest posts

Back