2000 yamaha warrior (new owner)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foxbody82

Reaction score
has a DG slip on, not sure what series. Cobra Nerf bars, armadillo grill, K&N filter, stock everything else. Ive seen some mention of airbox mods and adapters for the filter, can someone put a link on here for an aluminum pro flow adapter. Also any ideas on what I should spend the cash on first? Im getting new tires, maybe some rims, different sprockets, etc.. any tips are welcomed, thanks

Also look in the instructional section, lots of stuff in there. Someone still makes an aluminum adapter, but I don't think the one everyone was talking about mostly on the forum is made anymore. At least it's not on their site.

got any pics? To post them open up a photobucket account (it's free) load your pics to your account then copy the img link and paste it in your thread. Remember when you change your sprockets to change your chain at the same. As for what else to do really depends on what you want it to do better, ie handling, power, looks

looks and power on the top end is my goal Will be used in some snow and mostly on farm land to just play around on. Ill get some pics as soon as i can

well for looks you can trim the front fenders, aftermarket lights, or relocate the stock lights. Use the search funtion and you will find threads on light locations. As for top end power you will have to give up some bottom end. Best way is a cam made for top end power and cheap way is to change sprocket size. Honestly I think a good midrange cam is better so you get to keep alot of the low end power. Grunt power is were the warrior shines

that sounds good,i want to see it be a pretty fun ride for the flat praries around here, nothing really bad to send it through here, so topping it out, racing, and some occasional mild trails are the only thing it will see. I am in college now so I cant spend a ton at once, so I want to start out cheap and pretty quick and then move on into fully custom fast stuff as i progress, I dont see the need for me to start new motor projects for a while

also I cant get the pics from my iphone to load onto photobucket so i'll figure that out asap

is it possible to maintain a top speed of around 60 mph and still have a good amount of low end torque. That would be my perfect set-up, but i dont think it will be possible with the simple mods I have, but maybe with a sprocket and tire change?

Download the photobucket app, works a lot better then their website.

It'll do around 60mph stock....so I'd say so. Honestly you're going to spend most your time in mid to low end. Building for top end only isn't going to be that fun when riding imo.

alright thanks, I got some buddies with 660 raptors and we all ride gravel roads, some mud, and snow when we rarely get it, so I dont really need as much top end even though it would be sweet if i could get it around 70+. Is the photobucket app free?

c9daeaf2.jpg

Back