• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Custom case savers

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duneracerweston

Reaction score
Ok so I maye be makeing a limited batch of case savers with the limited supplies I have now so I need searious numbers. Here cost will be 45 +ship sprocket size will be a 12 tooth for easy cutout but they can easly be dremiled or reamed bigger to match you sprocket
Thanks
Weston

:EDIT: i can make them in 12 or 13 tooth sizes please tell me which one you would want and here is the pics that i have of it

IMG_20110712_212837.jpg

IMG_20110712_212845.jpg

UPDATED THIS IS THE CURRENT DESIGN AND THE LAST CASE SAVER YOU WILL EVER BUY.

Feast your eyes on the latest version! The solid one piece case saver. Same price better part!

1B8545D5-6C87-42DB-8FB6-CA82699BB23D_zpsi3axk85n.jpg

AA871A2C-AE03-40FA-A92E-36EEB032001F_zps54ndg8rr.jpg

Last edited:
i would probably jump one at $45 plus shipping. but you might have to send me a message because i dont check here as often as i should

As nice as it is to make them in both sprocket sizes, I'd just stick with the 13 tooth size. It will help with ease of manufacture. Plus the good case savers out there (TM Designs) are made for one size fits all, and they do a plenty good job.

i can also stamp letters into the aluminum plate on the case saver if wanted limit is 15 letters or numbers or spaces

and here is a pic of mine after a bath

IMG_20110714_185934.jpg

IMG_20110714_185956.jpg

Just got mine in the mail today, crazy fast shipping!! It fits like a glove and there is no doubt this thing is going to do its job if need be. No need to post pics, it looks exactly like the ones posted already. Just wanted to put my experience in for anyone who is thinking of picking one up.

beastly yours will be stamped today and shiped on monday morn sorry it wasnt done quicker i was out of town and just got back today!

Last edited:
Thanks dude yours is the best one I've made yet I am getting better at it but its still not perfect I hope you like it if you have any issues with it just pm me and we will work it out!!

Man that's cool with the custom stamping and everything. I'm getting a craving for one of these...

Latest posts

Back