• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Head with megacycle cam

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geeessfore

Reaction score
I have a complete head with 252x1 megacycle cam and titanium valve springs. Exhaust studs intact. Asking $255 shipped

ytararyh.jpg

bene8uvy.jpg

e4agugap.jpg

Honeslty no clue lol. This came on bike I bought. I have a hotcam in mine and just going to leave it since mines running great

yeah me too Just want to go a little bigger when I pull the head to install the HD springs and new valve's & seals still not sure when or if I'll ever do it now that it's riding season just getting annoyed by the valve chatter

yeah I have everything new just waiting on my ass to decide when to pull the head to get it all done lol

The 252x1 is a .450 lift, most consider it a full race cam. Its a really good cam if your in the mid to high rpms most of the time. That being said thats what I have in mine, you can tell when you hit the range the cam likes!!!

As far as high rpm cam it's not torque then hp in the rev range. The 1905 wb I have is a true high rpm screamer cam. Still a nice cam a a good deal on the entire setup. Is this head ported?

Back