• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: JE STD bore piston

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geeessfore

Reaction score
Picked up another quad and this came with it. Putting a .20 Wiseco in it so no need for this.
Part number 209291
83mm Std bore
12.0:1 Comp
Comes with pin, clip and rings but I recommend changing rings because I have no idea how long piston was used or if they were bad. Asking $75 shipped OBO

yta8e5eb.jpg

Running supreme gas, and making sure the carb is well tuned, you can probably run it. I'd use a thicker base gasket or head gasket. That way it'll lower compression just enough to make it more pump gas friendly.

Hmm That sure is a nice piston. That was a hell of a good deal on the warrior you bought. I remember the kid trying to sale it, something about it being his girlfriends and he was wanting more parts for his YFZ.

Hmm That sure is a nice piston. That was a hell of a good deal on the warrior you bought. I remember the kid trying to sale it, something about it being his girlfriends and he was wanting more parts for his YFZ.

I saw that on FB. lol

Latest posts

Back