New member with a Terrapro

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what did you end up going with on the plastic compound?
I ended up wet sanding it down with 2000 grit and tried to polish. it just wouldn't shine like I wanted it to. So I shot it with some plastic compatable clear. I also blacked out the rear under the plastic.

Dude, you seriously need to start a build log! This looks really good. Glad to see someone take the time to rescue a Terrapro.

Looks amazing. If you want to make it look perfect you should try to find the original tires for it and a very similar tread that isn't worn down much. Looks great tho

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Dude, you seriously need to start a build log! This looks really good. Glad to see someone take the time to rescue a Terrapro.
I may do that on my second one I just bought. It's actually in better shape than this one was. Although I took a lot of pictures of the first while working on it.

Does this site have a limit on the number of pictures you can attach? -kid

I've gotten a photobucket account o host my pictures so I will be adding to my build thread.

Last edited:
Well the higher ups finally moved a thread I started to the Build area. More pictures to follow. Thanks

Back