'88 Warrior 350X

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
went to the local ATV repair shop and showed em my video and they dont think its the gaskets. they think its just moisture in the engine burning off because its been sittin for a minute. also ordered a new ignition coil :)

Its getting there

only ran it for a few minutes....he told me to run it for about 45 minutes. charging the battery now

went to the local ATV repair shop and showed em my video and they dont think its the gaskets. they think its just moisture in the engine burning off because its been sittin

That's what I thought at first, but it looked like a lot of smoke..

But it looks way better in your new video.

It is puff'n a bit blue, I wouldn't worry about that though.
Runner till she blows!!

Putting 2-3 oz of Lucas oil in the engine will help some. Put some Marvel Mystery Oil in the fuel, or dry gas, or sea foam. Helps to lube the top end and drive out moisture.

Putting 2-3 oz of Lucas oil in the engine will help some. Put some Marvel Mystery Oil in the fuel, or dry gas, or sea foam. Helps to lube the top end and drive out moisture.
X2 on the Lucas..

Sea foam is the shiznit!! :tup:
Run some threw your gas, it'll clean everything out of the topend.. lol

so im tryin to put the body back on the bike.....anyone know the sizes of the screws i need. guy befor me had it barely on i wanna replace all the bolts

so im tryin to put the body back on the bike.....anyone know the sizes of the screws i need. guy befor me had it barely on i wanna replace all the bolts

Lmao.. Good luck with that..
The best you can do is match the screws you have, with some stainless bolts or screws that you can buy at your local hardware store.

I've been looking for some body screws myself, I'm not sure of the actual size? Mine had been replaced with some crappy steel ones, that were rusted all to ****.
But I know that their short, fine threaded little fackers. (If you don't have the originals?)..
Just about any screw thats the same diameter should fit the clips.. (you just make new threads in them. lol)

Back