2000 yamaha warrior (new owner)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
checked and there was only one or two, I would trade my DG for a good stock exhaust system

been off for a while, college has been kicking my butt, but I think I'm going to try to paint the plastics with bed liner, just something different until my new plastics come in. any input of people doing it before? I've only see pictures of it on the internet

been off for a while, college has been kicking my butt, but I think I'm going to try to paint the plastics with bed liner, just something different until my new plastics come in. any input of people doing it before? I've only see pictures of it on the internet

Clean the **** out of them!! Scuff them reall good, and keep them the super clean before you spray em. The plastics flex so much its super hard to keep it to stick

Just finished up the 2nd coat of bed liner. I put 3 coats of primer on all the parts, cleaned and wet sanded between all coats of primer. Seems to be sticking very well. Everything is done but the front fenders, but ive been thinking about leaving them off

Just finished up the 2nd coat of bed liner. I put 3 coats of primer on all the parts, cleaned and wet sanded between all coats of primer. Seems to be sticking very well. Everything is done but the front fenders, but ive been thinking about leaving them off

What about doing a front fender cut?

Might do the fender cut, either or, the bed liner paint turned out great, makes it look like a whole new quad. As soon as I get some other things painted it will really look nice. Ill post pics

Latest posts

Back