My first quad...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is pretty nice. Is it straight? I'm dropping my quad off to get tuned and dynod this afternoon. Supposedly they have a dg bumper...but if not I would buy that one.

That is pretty nice. Is it straight? I'm dropping my quad off to get tuned and dynod this afternoon. Supposedly they have a dg bumper...but if not I would buy that one.

I can ask for a pic. I'll send the dude your email. he can talk to your directly. My bud rubs this bumper on his 700. Its nice and durable once its all tightened down. I think I'll work on your quad. It should

I got it off your account, deleted your email addy on ur message thou, dunno if you wanted it out there or not.

It looks awesome! I realy like the color of the frame, i,m from mass too and I ride in NH for now, we are going to the trail in derry but I'm waiting for the nice trail in concord to open on 5/28 when mud season ends, let me know and good luck

welcome to the maddness... you done well with your warrior. nice looks

i,m from mass too and I ride in NH for now, we are going to the trail in derry but I'm waiting for the nice trail in concord to open on 5/28 when mud season ends, let me know and good luck

Sounds like a lot of fun. Do you have to get any kinda permit to ride in NH?

I would love to come with you guys sometime!

On a side not, dropped off my quad to BCS Performance http://www.bcsperformance.com/cart/

Donald is an awesome guy to deal with down there. He is going to dyno my quad next week and tune the carb for me. I am interested to see what it makes for power.

Just registration and driver license , too many retriction to register the warrior in mass and not a lot af places to ride it,

Quick update...

I had a real hard time with the shop I dropped the quad off too. Nothing but problems, and they never even tuned it...

I picked it up, made some adjustments and decided to take it out this weekend for its first shake-down since the restoration.

Heres a few photos of how it went...

79b3000f.jpg

a8b23c59.jpg

fab33dbe.jpg

7dfd918d.jpg

2deb0c78.jpg

c7df2470.jpg

....and this whole time I have been waiting to play with my warrior (3+ weeks)....I grabbed a Raptor 660r to toy with :evilface:

1ce65313.jpg

b86d7a4e.jpg

dffbb72b.jpg

Back