Warrior 350 stroker question

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jpsmiddy

Reaction score
Ok so last week I got a warrior, the question I got is, je makes a 366 piston, you can get it as 10.5:1 compression or 12:1, ik 12:1 you have to run race gas, but can you use a hotrods +4mm stroker crank with the je 366 piston? It'll be a while before I tear the motor down and build it, but just curious if you can use the piston from je and the hotrods stroker crank?

Ok so last week I got a warrior, the question I got is, je makes a 366 piston, you can get it as 10.5:1 compression or 12:1, ik 12:1 you have to run race gas, but can you use a hotrods +4mm stroker crank with the je 366 piston? It'll be a while before I tear the motor down and build it, but just curious if you can use the piston from je and the hotrods stroker crank?

I haven't done a lot of look but when I was pricing out stroker kits they were saying that you have to use hot rods piston with the kit.. I believe it has to do with how much the skirt of the piston is removed for the crank clearance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back