.020 over build

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

97warrior_rider

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm getting ready to do a complete build on top and bottom end components clutch,valves,springs,10.25-1 piston bored .020 over arias,cam,Etc. you get the point I'm not doing a case split to do the crank just yet but I'm looking for help I'm on a descent yet consistent budget meaning every week I will have money to buy parts yet I need ideas as to good products and were to get them for my 97 350 warrior it's bone stock all original so if you guys can help me with power yet reliable ideas I'd really appreciate it I'm done having the stock bike it's build time ill post step by step pics of every single thing I do to it as it happens in a build thread. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys I'm getting ready to do a complete build on top and bottom end components clutch,valves,springs,10.25-1 piston bored .020 over arias,cam,Etc. you get the point I'm not doing a case split to do the crank just yet but I'm looking for help I'm on a descent yet consistent budget meaning every week I will have money to buy parts yet I need ideas as to good products and were to get them for my 97 350 warrior it's bone stock all original so if you guys can help me with power yet reliable ideas I'd really appreciate it I'm done having the stock bike it's build time ill post step by step pics of every single thing I do to it as it happens in a build thread. Thanks

If this is your build log I moved it here..

Thanks Jeff ha ha I will use it as a build log thanks buddy and btw your bike was an inspiration for my upcoming build I'm just looking for some help on what parts to use

Thanks Jeff ha ha I will use it as a build log thanks buddy and btw your bike was an inspiration for my upcoming build I'm just looking for some help on what parts to use

Your welcome man! I appreciate the comment!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

D37E207A-EAD2-4A37-970D-30226F0CDD4F-6162-0000091F94080FB2_zps6c3e9ace.jpg

9FD9DE3B-1266-4A07-93B8-6250E3B4394F-6162-0000091FC67010D1_zps8d17e23e.jpg
these were some of the little things I started with now I'm working on further expanding my suspension and into the motor for internals but I'm looking for help as to what internals I should use to greaten my power level with out breaking the bank

Frame:stock 97
Arms:stock
Swinger:stock
Axle:dura blue hd+2 non adjustable
Shocks:stock from jeffs bike but have yfz's
Motor:bone stock with air box mods
Bars:Graydon racing
Nerfs:alba pro elite
Plastics:shaved
Shifter:banshee modified stock
Skids:prm full belly and swinger 1/2 inch shields
Bumper:none as of this moment
Carb:makuni 38mm flat slide
Exhaust:stock with dg o series in transit
Lights:stock but broken lenses

Last edited:
That's awesome man haven't gotten to put it on and hear it due to blowing my motor the other day but I got most of my build parts on the way so it should be up and going soon so I can hear the monster from what I've heard they are throaty

DAEE149B-3EA8-4E84-A643-683F17A05EA2-9533-00000DB0ED3C666B_zpse156ba03.jpg

All of midways parts were delivered today bored .0020 arias piston an rings as well as the jug bored to match an the spindles that I trashed on my bike

Heck ya with a little more ummphhh trying to figure out a good stage one cam and I need valves and springs

Tommorrow my girls ordering me a tusk clutch kit with hd springs for my birthday

I can't complain really I got less then 200 in my motor so far with tusk gaskets and the top end parts

got my s1hc ordered and my wiseco cam chain ordered it'll be here from the 7-12th some time and ill be able to finish out the head work starting tear down tonight and tommorrow

Ha ha you got it ha ha I am not backing down from this build the sooner I get things in the sooner I can be out playing any advice on valves and spring kits for good price

Back