OH or near surrounding riders??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reactant

Reaction score
So I searched "Ohio" in this forum and all of them seemed to be pretty old, so I figured I'd start one! Where do y'all ride at in Ohio or near? I live in SW Ohio, right by Dayton, and ride at this tiny little place called Big Maples Farm, which is directly adjacent to Hueston Woods.

Your more than welcome to come and ride here in Ky, 5 minutes from my garage the woods start and run you all the way to hatfields, Daniel Boone National, Big Show, Rock House, Ect. All large event places. Ive rode in ohio and don't have no bad things to say about it, some nice places to ride. Good practice areas. Welcome to the forum, A lot of members are from Ohio, Ky, WV and Va

Your more than welcome to come and ride here in Ky, 5 minutes from my garage the woods start and run you all the way to hatfields, Daniel Boone National, Big Show, Rock House, Ect. All large event places. Ive rode in ohio and don't have no bad things to say about it, some nice places to ride. Good practice areas. Welcome to the forum, A lot of members are from Ohio, Ky, WV and Va

I am the only here who's past 30s and is not from near?

Back