First crash/time you were thrown off?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine was in my yard. i was cornering and i was in top of second and my rear tires hit a root and slipped back then it cought and went straight. a arms cought a stump, and flipped the quad kartwheel once and layed it on its side, and flew me clean over, slip on the ground 20 foot and a fallen tree stopped me with my helmet. one of the first times i buckled my helmet. i always do now!

Me and my cousin racing again. Him on the raptor me on the warrior. Both coming around the bend at 40mph and I go alil to sideways on the drift and I roll my quad countless times and really hurt my shoulder and hip. Messed up my steering to my quad. I went to to doctor and he said. "I cant belive your hip isnt shattered or even broken" its was completely torn open and blue and purple smae as my shoulder. So glad I wore my helmet that day.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

After a couple years of riding quads, like once a year for an hour maximum, I finally got my own quad. Took a turn too fast into a downhill slope in 3/4th gear, I was powersliding, spun it around and pulled in the clutch and started going down backward. It landed on it's side and bent the handlebars. I dove off and was perfectly fine.

I was 6 me and by buddy had switched for a few mins I had a rappy 80 he had a little honda, I was coming down a turn on a hill and his quad took it differently than I was used to and I rolled it over a lot and it landed on my upside down and I was sideways under the seat gap, perfectly fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I actually just started riding a few days ago. Basically my first time getting more than a few minutes was today. On crap tires in 6" of snow. Well my brother was on the back and I broke my shifter earlier in the day so we had it pegged in 2nd trying to get back to the house and I hit a snow drift on my right side because my visor was all fogged up(all I have is my bike helmet). It pulled me and I over steered to the left, grabbed real good and we both went over the bars. The quad actually ended up on my head somehow and my brother was about 20ft away from when he slid on the snow. I'm just glad it was smooth an we both had lids on.

Back