Where have I been??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beastmode17

Reaction score
Fellow 350 members I know its been awhile since I have been on, I have had tons of stuff going on. I just recently went in partners with a buddy and bought out a Quad company that closed its doors, I have tons of New old stock inventory, 90% of the parts are for 450's however. Speaking of 450's Im now a proud owner of 3 YFZ's another roller 660 and a junked out TRX450r, Actually got more seat time these past 4 months than I did all last year, Blew a base gasket on the MXP 470 and cracked the piston on the 460 lol, But its all good now, they are back up ready to rip. Will be posting a lot of parts in my for sale thread so please be patient to Private messages, The 50 limit gets filled way too fast. How about the IRONMAN??? Didn't get to go but damn it was a showdown, Seeing Wienen in the woods was priceless. Best damn forum I have ever been apart of, miss everyone and all the chit chats, Keep rockin those 350's!!! AKA Tanks!!! :atv::evilface::tup:

Glad to see you back Tim. Looking forward to all the parts I don't have money to buy...

Glad to hear everything is okay. There was a story floating around that you got abducted by a transvestite hooker who covered you in peanut butter, stuffed you in a mail bag and left you in a mexican desert. I freaked out after hearing that, I was like that fucker got to take a vacation! I was all kinds of jealous.

This thread got offtopic real quick. But L. M. F. A. O.

Welcome back man congrats on your business. Sounds awesome to me.

Update, Decided to log on today to catch up a lil bit. Last weekend tore down the white and red YFZ, was told it had a cracked piston well came to find out the cams was seized and out of time some idiot that did the cam mod tightened the cam caps way to tight. It scarred the head to where its beyond repairable, no emory cloth can help this. It has a CP 12:5:1 480 piston and a +3 Hotrods Stroker crank, Got a lot of the parts already ordered for it , just need a few more things and its back in business. As far as the new business its not full time just spare income, been doing really well with it, Still have the good days and bad days.

GT Thunder 12:1 piston for their 460's ^^^^ BNR Motorsports carries these badboys for the GT Thunder YFZ's. Wiseco stamped it on the boxes pretty cool.

Frit that was funny as hell lol, Thanks for the welcome back. I will atleast try to log on once a week or more.

Back