Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beastmode17

Reaction score
I have finally decided to do a build thread, Although I already have it modded, Theres always stuff left to do. I will include pics of start to finish, Parts before and after, Its been a long process. When I first bought it the clutch was out, No headlights and already had the Biggun EvoX exhaust. I plan to have it done this winter.

Chassis | Suspension | Controls

Frame: Stock
A Arms: +2 Full Flights with Chromoly heims White with blue pearl/ Black bottoms
Swingarm: Stock
Steering Stem: custom+1 with Rox risers
Stabilizer: Denton 7way rebuildable
Axle: Tusk +2+4
Carrier: Stock with allballs bearings, Grease zerk installed
Locknut: Tusk
Hubs F|R: Stock Painted
Bars: Fasstco. Fasst Flexx 14* bends
Throttle/Clutch Lever: Modquad extended billet throttle, ASV F3,MSR Pro
Grips: Odi Ruffian lock ons
Nerfs: Rath Racing universal with Rath XC heelguards
Pegs: Stock
Bumper: Blingstar Ironcross with Blingstar number plate
Grab Bar: DG ultralite Sold PRM New
Front Shocks: ELKA Stage2+R's SOLD , GT Thunder Provalve dualrates as backups
Rear Shock: Stock
Brake Pads: Ebc front, Moose rear
Brake Lines: ss Streamlines front, Streamlines rear smoke
Rotors F|R: Stock / RAX Sabre
Rims F|R: Hiper CF1/ Hiper Tech3s Hiper mudplugs
Tires F|R: ITP GNCC 21x7x10 / ITP Holeshot GNCC 20x10x9 Hiper Profill blocks

Body

Plastic: Maier Carbon fiber Rear, YFZ QUADTECH Carbon Hood, YFZ Maier shrouds
Graphics|Seat Cover: GYTR tribal/Custom, GYTR Gripper
Number Backgrounds: SSI decals plates with Attack number kit
Handguards: Cycra CRM Probends with Flexx mounts
Bar Pad: Fasstco. Fasst Flexx
Fuel Tank: Stock with Modquad billet cap
Skids plates: PRM belly, GT Thunder Dual sprocket guard
Lighting: 12k HIDs Xentec YFZ450x housings

Engine|Drive System

Cylinder Head: Stock
Gaskets: Cometic clutch cover
Piston: Stock
Cam|Valves Springs: Stock
Bore & Stroke: Std
Displacement: Stock
Carburetor: Edelbrock Quiksilver SOLD back to a stock raptors with dynojet kit
Spark plug: NGK IridiumIX
Stator: Stock
Shifter: YZ Msr direct shifter
Air Filter|Box: K/N with Outerwear and Prodesign plate
Header|Silencer: BigGun EvoX Limited Edt
Clutch|Plates|Springs: Barnett
Gearing F|R: Vortex 14t / GYTR 38t
Chain: Regina Z Ring
CDI|Killswitch: RevMax / Prodesign
Cooling: Stock
Other: GYTR generator cover, GYTR frame guards, Clear alternatives YFZ taillight with Blue led bulb, PB blockoff, TM designworks powerlip roller, Crankcase filter, YFZ 450 Rath Racing XC Heelguards custom brackets, Allballs carrier bearings, Streamlines braided clutch cable, Race coil with NGK plug cap, Modquad billet brake, throttle, and rear reservoir covers. Quadtech master cylinder cover. Carbon Covers warning plates, Fasst Flexx brake return spring kit,

Last edited:
I have a bunch of pics on photobucket under name Timakersno3. Heres a pic the first week I got it.

Heres a pic with lights, Bumper, Bars, Spacers and nerfs the mods started and some paint here and there

Wheels and tires

I installed some Xentec HIDs

More parts

Carbon fiber plastic

I will get more pics up later its kinda hard trying to piece together each thing I done step by step when I joined YFM350 I was almost done with my build so bare with me guys. Hope this gives you a better idea of how it came about

Hey how do you like them nerfs I just bought a set of the tusk comp..Is that what your are the look like them..

Here a pic of the Diamond J kit, Buyer Beware this is too damn heavy, A lot of pro's and Cons I have with it.

Some pics outside

YZ direct shifter, YFZ Heelguards Fabricated, I had just put that crankcase filter on so overlook that I still hadn't mounted it
[/URL

They are tusk, I got them for under 100 bucks and they are awesome. They don't dull like others. They have a nice shine to them. You will be very pleased with yours, I wish they had a built in peg but I got my eye on some YFZ pegs that are made by Blingstar. Man I wish my quad was still this clean.

They are tusk, I got them for under 100 bucks and they are awesome. They don't dull like others. They have a nice shine to them. You will be very pleased with yours, I wish they had a built in peg but I got my eye on some YFZ pegs that are made by Blingstar. Man I wish my quad was still this clean.

Lol yea I bought mine for just under a 100 to cant wait to put them on..Sweet man! Loving all the pics!!!

Thanks '00 WO-YA!, It means a lot. Sorry about all the confusing posts I should have done this when I first joined but I guess better late than never.

Thanks '00 WO-YA!, It means a lot. Sorry about all the confusing posts I should have done this when I first joined but I guess better late than never.

Don't sweat it, hell I'm still working on my own build thread. Some things I've done twice now and some things are brand new. I don't have time to keep up.

My old tires where 20x11x9 Holeshots on oem rims, I noticed the same thing when I changed them Cause the GNCCs are 20x10x9 I would have never thought they would look that much different over a 1 inch width change. I think they look better also

Back