Warrior engine rebuild

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oil in air box after quad warms up ?

its coming from the crank case hose to the air box is it blow buy from the piston rings

Last edited:
hey thanx for all your help guys i havnt logged in for a while everything is all figured out i kinda just went with a namura piston which is pretty much stock just a different maker it works and runs good. I had a pretty rough winter tho i got a white bros exhaust and stuff and i had put on a new swing arm because it kept destroying my bearings cause the hole was warped but i also changed out my rear axle bearings, alot of work already, still runs perfect but i spent $60 on a battery had it in no longer than 3 weeks and the positve terminal broke right out of the casing. i put brand new lug nuts on the other day because i obviously did something to make them rust like crazy sure enough i was going about 30 mph and the front wheels flies off and literally rolled a 1/4 mile down the rode, no damage other than that guard that blocks the rotor, i have these dunlop tires that keep blowing out i think i have about five plugs in each tire lol and of coarse they dont seal right with that many plugs and i have to fill them up everytime before i ride, front rim somehow is bent,.... nothing but headaches, if it wasnt for that warrior having so much sedimental value to mee i would have got rid of it by now! although i have to agree before i redone it this summer i really beat the piss out of it and it still hasnt died
like i said soory for taking so long i really appreciate everyones help!!!

Damn dude. Sorry it's givin u so much trouble. With all the work you've done to it let me know if u wanna sell! Lol JFK. You will get it. Just don't let the war dog beat u. Lol

Back