Warrior to Raptor 350 project

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
812c1e4dbb8e812410b7478a7477090a.jpg

16dbe7f590ba47022219e24630c7b7ae.jpg

ec1716033469b92708aa13fb207ffeba.jpg

004e427f4bd24b63fc6b072da61b6eb6.jpg

0e582175466eea00bc38a77ff80fdad0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advice here... I am looking for longer a-arms!!! This build has +3 a-arms && 2.5in wheel spacers[front]::making total of almost 6 inches *in each side* wider than stock WARRIOR...
I want in the future to run long travel shocks +2.5inches wider each side to achive total width stance of 54inches.

Please PM me or reply to let me know options and advices.

JCD
THANKS

@warrior 1996
Awesome bro! Thanks this is exactly what I was looking for.
Thumbs up!

Fyi they arent better or wider your better going to raptor 350. You also will have issues with rear brake. Need to focus on your bald tires

I know Geeessfore...but i have those 660 pegs in my spare parts here so i was bored and decide to modified pegs to fit and work, i love to MOD things tho, i just finish modding the 660 pegs! i made them fit, workout the break issue and DONE they works great.
I will post pictures with NERFS and HEELGUARS & pictures of The Brake FIX...

LOL Geeessfore... i have other set of rims with 22 bearclaw that i use to trail and im waiting for a pair of holeshot 20s, im killing out these pair of tires(FUN) and at same time getting better cornering skills, trust me, if you could dominate corners with bald tires... imagine with a pair of HOLESHOT or MAXXIS...
btw thanks for the observation.

Im about to SELL my +3 A-Arms if any interested in them just let me know. OFFERS to private messege. I will include WHEEL SPACERS 2.5 inches per side::TOTAL Width 50".

0eaacb99fa32b3a8230c5472f12dc3ba.jpg

Alright Sir running a stance of 54inches Width!!!!!! New Look coming soon. I Will post all details, mods and Inventions

Looks good but man, you gotta loose those wheel spacers. It looks like you flipped your rims too. WAY too much leverage on those heim joints. You're going to break something...

Looks good but man, you gotta loose those wheel spacers. It looks like you flipped your rims too. WAY too much leverage on those heim joints. You're going to break something...

This. You are less likley to break a heim joint though. You are more likely to break a spindle or blow out your wheel bearings. Doesn't make a difference on a trailer queen though :hehe:

Back